Please follow the instructions outlined below prior to your first appointment:
Forms for Appointment with Dr. Kanodia:
- Complete the online New Patient Health Packet
- If you are having issues with the form, please contact our office at 614-524-4527 or email us at [email protected]
- Please save the 2-day food journal and New Patient Administrative Forms to your computer, fill out the forms, save the filled out forms, and EMAIL to our office at [email protected]
You must complete BOTH steps (3 tasks total) in order to keep a scheduled appointment.
Forms for Nutrition Appointment:
- We REQUIRE that all out of state patients have a nutrition appointment on the same day.
- To schedule a nutrition appointment call our office at 614-524-4527 Ext. 101
- Complete the New Patient Nutrition Packet
- Please save this document to your desktop, print, complete the form, and SCAN/ EMAIL to our Dietitian at [email protected] or FAX at 614-524-5829
- Please bring all LAB WORK within the last year to your first appointment, if available.
- If you are scheduled for an AM appointment it may be necessary to draw labs. We suggest that you fast 8 to 10 hours beforehand. Drink at least 12-16 ounces of water prior to your appointment. You will need to hold Thyroid medications or Vitamin D supplements until after your appointment.
- Please bring all supplements and medications that you are CURRENTLY taking with you to your first appointment because we may need to look at the actual supplements.
**We are unable to see Medicare patients at this time**