Partnering to achieve your health goals
In functional medicine, health coaches are an integral part of our collaborative care team. Health coaches provide individualized guidance and support in bringing therapeutic plans to life within the context of each individual’s lifestyle. They address barriers and work through day-to-day challenges that every patient inevitably faces as they pursue their goals for health and well-being.
- Educate and clarify the care team’s plan
- Help patients implement the care team’s plan in their daily lives
- Provide support and accountability during the plan implementation
- Provide guidance as patients work through dietary changes and physical activity protocols
- Celebrate successes and encourage progress